Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Draco, is he going soft?!?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Damo2k7
Admin

Draco, is he going soft?!?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Draco, is he going soft?!?!?!   Draco, is he going soft?!?!?! EmptySun Feb 17, 2008 11:31 am

when the part came that Draco had Dumbledore and couldve killed him right there and then, he didnt. He kept stalling and Dumbledore did tell him a few times "what are you waiting for"...when the other death eaters arrived they were surprised Dumbledore was still alive ad standing there...they told him get on with it, but Draco just kept threatening Dumbledore, and kept telling him what he was to become aka a death eater...Draco delayed so much that Snape finally decided to do the job for him...

so could it have been Draco felt sorry for Dumbledore? did he feel sorry for what he was doing? I mean Dumbledore had kept him and the entire school safe for 6 years now and was this how Draco was going to repay him? by killing him?

so did he feel sorry for him? I eman i know its a bit to late for him to turn to the good side now, but just knowing he has some good in him feels nice.
Back to top Go down
https://hallowforums.board-directory.net

Draco, is he going soft?!?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Ministry of Magic :: Hogwarts :: The Lightning Tower :: Half-Blood Prince-
Jump to: